SIG AR M400 PRO ROMEO 4T COMBO
Accurate, lightweight and crafted from the finest components, the SIG AR M400 PRO sets the new standard for direct-impingement AR-15s.
AR-15’s remain one of the most popular rifles in America, and there are thousands of variants that have flooded the market. If you are going to buy a firearm, you’ll find an AR15 in any budget, purpose, color, and in a plethora of calibers. Sig Sauer has been planning to bring in a high-quality, mil-spec, jack-of-all-trades rifle for a long time. That’s why in late-2018, they released their well awaited Sig M400 Tread Rifle.
Are you looking for a rifle that is affordable while retaining a high level of quality? If yes, the Sig Sauer M400 Tread is the right choice for you. It remains one of the best options when looking for an affordable AR that is versatile in use. It can be used in 3-gun competitions, recreational shooting, varmint hunting, self protection and anything in between.
SIG AR M400 SHIPS WITH THE ROMEO 4T OPTIC INSTALLED, $659.99 VALUE.
– Short and medium range engagements and recreational shooting across a wide range of calibers and light conditions
– Fully ruggedized and impact resistant for the toughest environments
– Ultra durable and lightweight 7075 aluminum main housing and components, 1.41″ riser mount with additional lower 1/3 co-witness spacer
– Comes standard with see-through lens covers and hex bolt mount
– Complete Mil-Spec 810G testing, submersible up to 20 meters
– Runtime in excess of 100,000 hours with solar and battery usage
– Ballistic Circle-Dot and Ballistic CirclePlex reticle options
– Users can select from 4 different integrated reticle options (Dot, Circle-Dot, Dot with Holds, Circle-Dot with Holds)
– Unlimited eye relief to acquire aiming point and target, regardless of eye position behind sight.
– MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up or down when sensing motion
– Uses an ultra-efficient red LED illumination for daylight visibility and extended runtime
– Bolt mount included
– Strong, lightweight 7075 Aluminum housing
– Waterproof, IPX-8 rated, and fog-proof.